½ cup fresh lemon juice
3 ounces butter
½ cup Splenda (or swerve, xylitol etc…. To taste) (or sugar if not low carb)
2 large egg yolks
2 large eggs
- Heat Sous Vide to 180F.
- Place lemon juice and sweetener in a large mason jar (500 ml or more) and blend.
- Melt butter and allow to cool to room temperature but still liquid.
- Beat eggs and yolks and add to mason jar, mix well
- Add cooled liquid butter and stir.
- Seal jar and place in water bath (immerse the jar almost to the top but do not submerge)
- Cook 45 min and remove to cool at room temperature
- When cool whisk thoroughly until smooth and store in fridge
Lemon curd: Cals: 57kcal | Fat: 5.49g | Carbs: 1.07g | Prot: 1.20g per TBSP if using splenda